- LD - Sonnenuntergang - LD - Sonnenuntergang

cool piece

around 30 seconds and beyond sounds like something that would be used for a video game. Overall it's nice and slightly dramtic.
5/5
and check out the 3rd song in the weekly 5 :D

SH - Come Too Far SH - Come Too Far

I....

Cried listening to this song

shaggyhaired responds:

Tears of Joy, I hope.

HW - But Now You Say HW - But Now You Say

ola

nice track bro you've really improved from the last song ive heard of you.

and congrats on da #2 spot.

im not dead

haywirehaywire responds:

Thanks man long time no talk, we should work together some time again

Zel - Memories Zel - Memories

Hello!

i would say this is a pretty nice track of yours! it has nice variation with a nice smooth rhythm throughout the entire piece. The piano melodies were very nice and kept me entertained throughout the whole thing, as well as the background pads and synths.

Overall i would say this is very good! and i enjoyed it as well.

4/5

Robot Hair Robot Hair

Weird

Not to sound like an asshole, but this isn't house or anything close to it.. And most of the songs you have submitted in the house genre are also not house. They should be changed to misc as with this one because that's the only genre that these type of songs fit in. That or Video game.

[DJ_ITD] - Sound Barrier [DJ_ITD] - Sound Barrier

All of your demo's are good but

is it just me or do they all sound like they have absolutely no mastering? Or did you master the songs to sound like this?

Either way they are all still good

djInTheDark responds:

A little bit of both. My speakers fail. Been meaning to get new ones, but since I'm broke it's not going to happen anytime soon.

Thanx for the review!

.::Pure Energy::. .::Pure Energy::.

Great song but

But need to feel loved is done by Adam K and Soha, and it's a remix. Unless Deadmau5 made a remix as well that I've never heard about.

Either way this is a pretty good song.
Though it could use some better EQ'ing. Your pluck should have some more depth and bass to it. It sounds like it's high's are too high. And maybe try Mastering your percussion as well because some of your hat's are pretty loud compared to your bass, kick drum etc.
Overall this is pretty nice! Keep it up.
4/5

Warhector responds:

thanks you for some critisicm ! :D
i will manage to mix a better way when i got the time :)
i got a good compression module that im using in my latest song (havent published yet) and the drum a sounding neat with it! and the mixing with my pluck is easy to fix, ty for the advice :D see you around man !

Mau5mate - Rain Forests(OM) Mau5mate - Rain Forests(OM)

sound nice

But it needs major EQ'ing. And the chord progression in this is VERY similar to another song I've been listening to though I can't recall the name at the moment. I'm not trying to accuse you of anything, But I'm just letting you know now.

besides the EQ"ing this is very awesome. I enjoyed it a lot.

D-Chain responds:

it already has that major EQing XD
dont know what i need to improve moar with EQing...

Deadmau5 Style Deadmau5 Style

wat

this doesn't remind me of mau5 at all really.. I mean the intro yes, but once the lead chords came in it instantly stopped sounding mau5ish. With that said, this is still an awesome loop with serious potential. You should definitely make a full song out of this.

Dj-GST responds:

Thanks.

Now that I listen to it, you're right, not really Deadmau5...

I'm currently making the full version actually, it should be done soon.

_/Stereo Love\_ [SS rmx] _/Stereo Love\_ [SS rmx]

Everything is awesome but..

from what I'm hearing, it sounds like the song can be EQ'ed better. Because there's a lot of bass at times and it's a little overpowering. Though other than that slight problem everything sounded awesome. really nice remix you've done.

Also it might be me, but the vocals sound a tad bit off at times after listening to it again.

Though besides that this is a superb remix. 5/5

ShootingStar responds:

Actually, I completely agree with the whole eq thing, I'll definitely take a look at it and make it better ;) Also, the vocals, yeah they might be off a tiny bit in spots, but if you're doing a complete vocal mix then that's just how they are, you can't really go and change every little thing you hear off unless you have tons of time. Which I don't. :D
But thanks so much for the criticism and review!
Glad you liked it!